My Favourite Song


 hello . Today im gonna show some of my favourite song. Music has always been important to me . I love to listen music when i'm writting , reading ,sitting in the car or chilling in my room,not a day goes by when  i haven't listened to my favourite song . These can be brand new tracks or songs . I've been obsessed with for years . In this blog i will share my favourite song with you and tell you something about them . ENJOY Reading !


1. Taylor Switf - Right Where You Left Me 





-while 2020 was one hell of a year for most of us , taylor switf definitely had a wonderfully time with lots of studio sessions . She released not one but two new studio album . Which came out last month . The song were only available on the physical version but she finally shared it on all her platforms !




2.Shawn Mendes - Dream 

https://youtu.be/ruFpXDWhEHc





- Dream ; is the seventh tracks on shawn mendes's album wonder which he released on december 4 . The song is a sweet tribute to shawn mendes significant other and always being near to her even when they are apart . According to shawn , the overa thing theme of the album to express himself 

Although i counted down the days till release of wonder , it isn my favorite shawn album . I guess my expectation were a little bit too high . I feel like it more when i will be able to experience .





QUESTION 

1.How did it make you feel when you first listened to this song ?


2.Does this song remind you of an event in your life ?



Comments

  1. 1. I feel the both songs are good songs to listen.
    2. Yes. A little bit.

    I'm a fan of Taylor and Shawn too :3. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them are brilliant singer! nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Taylor swift's song, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love Shawn Mendes's song. it was awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PROVERBS

About me